Halley Movement is looking for a Secretary / Administrative Assistant
- In charge of incoming and outgoing mails, general correspondence (letters, faxes emails), Handle and direct outbound and inbound calls,
- Typing of reports, letters and faxes.
- Creating and closing files.
- Daily and efficient office management including coordinating diaries/meetings/ travel/conference calls.
- General office duties including, maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving, document scanning, etc.
- Telephone liaison; answering and making calls on behalf of the team.
- Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require.
- Secretarial qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, PPT and Word),
- Good command of English and French (Speaking & Writing),
- Service-minded and Strong attention to details,
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop effective working relationships,
- Organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work in a challenging, fast-paced environment,
- Diplomatic, professional and discrete,
- Ability to operate independently with initiative and minimal direction,
- Strong team player
Please email us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com